Monday, August 13, 2012

Stormy Monday!

We have had a couple of storms roll through today and have gotten quite a bit of rain.  I went out to sit on the front porch a little while ago and it is quite pleasant...in the 70's at 6pm!  Nice!  Woody got up early and walked his four-mile route.  Later in the morning he ran an errand.  He pretty much stayed in and enjoyed a rainy day.  I did the same.  I have read (read two books and well into the third since Woody checked them out on Saturday).  This afternoon I attacked a stack of recipes that we had copied from one cookbook or another or downloaded from the Internet.  I have managed to get all the loose recipes into a notebook and the notebook put away in the cabinet on our recipe book.  A good job done!  I thought that I might put my "best foot" forward today and do a bit of cooking...but wasn't in the mood by the time I finished messing with all those recipes!  So we had Woody's leftover chunky tomato and sausage sauce on pasta tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment