Tuesday, August 21, 2012

It's A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood...

...and, a beautiful day all over the town.  I took tonight's photo today before I got into the car after I got my haircut.  This is Lake Tullahoma.  We have had such pleasant temperatures and also much lower humidity today...really nice.  Once again I will say that there is a feeling of Fall in the air!

I woke up really early and couldn't get back to sleep.  So I ended up doing a couple of sewing jobs that Graham and Abigail had asked me to do. I fixed a little t-shirt for one of Abigail's stuffed monkeys and replaced the feet on a pair of pajamas for Graham...interesting sewing projects! I heard Woody get up and head out for a twelve-mile walk. I had closed the sewing room door to not disturb him and he didn't want to disturb me in case I had gone back to sleep in the sewing room...so I just heard the front door close as he headed out on his walk.  A little earlier this evening, Woody walked to the prayer room at church...and has yet to return.  I had school with Abigail, Graham, and Joy this morning.  Then after lunch Goosey (Woody) had school with Elijah and Esther!  (I wish that I could have been a fly on the wall!) I had a long-standing hair cut appointment for the time they were to have school so Goosey volunteered to have school with them.  Later this afternoon Kathy and most of the crew came over while she ran off copies for some of their school work.

No comments:

Post a Comment