Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy Day




Woody got up early and walked.  I can't say how far as he is off at the church prayer room on his second walk of the day.  We left the house at 8am to head to our personal care physician...an hour drive away. Woody was going for a blood pressure check and I was going for my six month labwork.  We had a nice visit with our doctor and then headed home.  Woody had decided that we would early vote on our way home.  So once back in Tullahoma, we headed to the early voting poll place.  Then we ran an errand that ended up taking us to both Kroger and WalMart.  We got home and I was very ready for lunch as I hadn't had anything to eat so far.  After lunch, Elijah came over to show us his new haircut.  He decided to play for a little while...and as you can see from the picture he got played out!  This afternoon I had a "deja vu moment"...going to the orthodontist!  I wear a permanent retainer...have ever since high school.  It had been taken off and recemented a couple of times...but not for a long time.  When I was getting my crown work done, I think, the retainer got popped off when the dentist was doing impressions.  So today Melany and Nathan's orthodontist popped off the other side...scraped off dried on cement and then recemented it back on.  I came home and did a couple of things and then Nathan popped in and invited me (Woody had already left for the prayer room) over to supper.  They were trying the recipe that I had shared with them for "No Noodle Zucchini Lasagna."  It was very good and most of the children found it quite tasty, too...of course a couple of them did say that they didn't care for the noodles!  They were not told the ingredients of the lasagna prior to them tasting!  The other big news of the day...Isaac has his first tooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment