Saturday, July 14, 2012

Decisions! Decisions! Decisions!

Today has been a day of decisions for me...and it didn't end when I came in to blog!  I wanted to post a photo of the goldfinch that I managed to capture yesterday.  Well, I had to crop the picture a LOT in order for one to see the goldfinch and not all the other plants, etc. in the original photo as it was taken from some distance away and not with my longest lens.  So that meant that when it was cropped it wasn't exactly the sharpest photo on the wall...which at times is okay.  But I decided that I would play with it with my photo software and then I had to decide which effect I wanted to post!  The other decision that I have faced today continues to be choosing a vacuum.  I have researched on the Internet a good part of the day...and at this end of the day I am  probably more confused than when I started and I'm not sure that I am any closer to my final decision.  I "sort of" think that I have made up my mind and then I read a review that makes me second guess myself!  I have watched videos online about various vacuums and their features...and I have looked at videos that fault different features...and have read about sundry features, both good and bad, and on and on!  Anyway...I think that it is time to move away from researching for the day and perhaps read...at least do something else! I think that I will probably dream about vacuums tonight...or perhaps clouds of dust...or how dirty my house is getting due to not having a vacuum!  (I will say that I have not found a single vacuum that doesn't have some fault found with it by someone!)

Woody got up early and walked four miles.  He and I ran a couple of errands early and then he took me home and he headed off to the library and Kroger by himself.  He has read, watched library DVDs and rested most of the rest of the day.

Oh, and we have had rain, glorious rain several times today...along with a bit of thunder...looks like drought conditions have been broken for the time being for us.  We are so thankful for the rain!

And another update...as I was heading out of the blog area I saw that tonight's blog is my 1300th!!!!!!!!!!  Oh, my.........

No comments:

Post a Comment