Monday, July 30, 2012

Mundane Monday!

Woody got up early and walked nine miles.  He has been ambitious in the kitchen today.  He made Cucumber Jello and also three loaves of zucchini bread and some zucchini muffins.  I have sort of taken it easy as I haven't felt the greatest.  I did a little sewing this afternoon.  I mended an outfit for my life-size baby doll that I played with when growing up.  We had unearthed her in Grammy's Attic Day and I decided that I needed to fix the original outfit that she came in...it needed new elastic and a bit of mending here and there. It was really in pretty good shape considering how old it is.  Woody ran an errand late in the afternoon. We have both read today.  I finished a book and have started another.  I took a nap this afternoon...not sure if I felt better before or after the nap!  Just planning to take it easy the rest of the evening.    

No comments:

Post a Comment