Saturday, October 13, 2012

A Crazy Tie Day!

Here is Elijah...dressed for a gig...just like his dad in a blue shirt and crazy tie!  He came running over to show us this morning.  He so wants to grow bigger and be "like a dad" so I know that this made him feel very big and "almost like a dad" since this is a tiny version of what his dad wears in their programs.  Elijah and the rest of his family did a program at a church in a nearby town this afternoon.

Woody waited for me to finish a library book before he headed off on his Saturday walk to the library this morning.  He has also done some mowing today.  It has been a very pretty day today.  After I finished my book I decided to do some sewing.  I had been wanting to make something for a while and just hadn't found the time or inclination to do it...but today found both!  I also sorted some more pictures this afternoon while listening to Vanity Fair...eventually I will be finished with it...on chapter 46...still 21 chapters to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment