Thursday, October 18, 2012

I Survived!

The tooth is out and I am still around to tell about it!  The dentist had trouble getting my mouth numb...Woody was told that sometimes when someone is nervous it is harder for the anesthetic to work...you think?!?  Two hours to get numb and probably two minutes to get the tooth out.  I will say that I stayed numb for hours after!  Today I have just taken it easy...still a little wobbly and sleepy. I have only eaten soft things so far...Jello (Thanks to my sweet neighbors putting a surprise for Grammy in our fridge yesterday!), yogurt, ice cream and a scrambled egg.  Woody went to the store for yogurt, cottage cheese, and ice cream.  I will say that I have had little to no pain.  And, I had a very good night's sleep last night...didn't even hear the storm that blew through. I did finish reading a book...my accomplishment for the day.

Woody ran errands (mainly for me) and he has walked seven miles.  This evening he is ensconced in front of the TV watching THE baseball game.

1 comment: