Friday, October 19, 2012

Fantastic Fall Friday!

Woody chose to wait for the day to warm up a bit before he took his walk today.  He ended up doing errands for me on his four-mile walk.  He went to the library as I was fresh out of books.  I got online and checked to see if a couple of books that I wanted were in at our public library.  So gave him a list to take with him.  On his way back he stopped at the drugstore and picked up my prescriptions.  I slept great last night...the only problem that I had with my sleep was that I had to wake up to take my antibiotic.  I am to take it every six hours round the clock.  But I pretty much went right back to sleep and slept in a bit late...so making up a bit for some lost sleep earlier in the week.  After lunch, Woody decided that I needed some fresh air and sunshine.  So we took a walk...the goal was to take a picture of the above beautiful maple trees.  Saw a lot other beautiful trees on our way to these.  So I snapped a few pictures.  After our walk, Woody got out the leaf blower and blew some leaves.  I guess that the leaf pick-up truck will be back on routes through Tullahoma neighborhoods soon (if they have already started...I haven't seen them yet).  This evening I am planning on reading and Woody is watching another BIG baseball game. Once they got far enough ahead last night, that Woody was no longer nervous, I joined him to watch the last few innings!  Time will tell if I will be joining him downstairs this evening!  I keep up with the score on the computer so know what is going on with the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment