Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday

Woody and I both woke up very early this morning.  I woke up coughing.  Woody woke up and decided that he would go on a walk.  He walked seven miles.  I couldn't get back to sleep as I continued to cough for some time.  I decided that I would be an annoyance at church so stayed home.  Shortly after Woody left I fell back to sleep and didn't know anything till he came in the door after church and Sunday School.  So I guess in the end I got a complete "night's" sleep. We ate lunch.  After lunch, I came upstairs and worked on the laptop...first printing off some grammar worksheets for Abigail's English...then I went back to work on sorting photos and continued to do that the rest of the afternoon and on into the evening.  I am making good headway on them.  While doing that I listened to Vanity Fair and have made good headway on that too.  I can see the light at the end of the tunnel for that book as well as for the photo shorting!  Woody has watched a library DVD, some sports, and read.  He went to the evening worship service.

Two happy little birthday girls came over mid afternoon to show us what they had gotten at their joint birthday party that they had this afternoon.  They are both very happy little girls.  Now Abigail is counting the days till her birthday on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment