Sunday, October 7, 2012

October Sunday

Woody went to the early church service and taught his Sunday School Class.  I, on the other hand, stayed home as I didn't think that everyone needed to hear me bark.  I really am doing much better...the allergy symptoms have moved right through all the stages and now I mainly have a cough.  I have taken it easy today.  I am on a mission to get my photos sorted...once again I have left that job for too long...so now have so very many to sort through.  It is fun, though, as I get to be reminded how much the children have grown over this year...especially Isaac.  It is just amazing how much a baby grows in his first year!  While sorting the pictures on my laptop, I have listened to Vanity Fair on my iPad.  I can now say that I am beyond the half-way point...what a long book! I am presently listening to chapter 37 and there are 67! And, these are not short chapters! Woody went for a two mile walk after he returned from church. Then this afternoon he went to the Deacon's meeting. And, this evening he went to the evening church service. He has watched a library DVD, done some reading, and watched some sporting events on TV. The barn in tonight's photo was just down the road after we left the Montpelier grounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment