Saturday, October 20, 2012

Simply Saturday

It has been another day of doing next to nothing for me.  I thought for sure that by today that I would be feeling better...but not really.  So I have had another day of rest...reading mostly...finished a book that I started yesterday and have started another.  Woody did our weekly grocery shopping and I did put most of the groceries away...then headed back to my recliner to rest.  Woody's walk for the day was to and from the public library.  Later this afternoon I did put together one of our simplest soup recipes. And, then I headed back to my recliner.  Do you see a pattern here?  I'm guessing that it is taking a bit longer to bounce back since I haven't felt the greatest for a good part of the last three weeks...first the allergy problem that lead to lots of coughing and then the infection that lead to me having a tooth pulled.  I have lost sleep due to many factors.  Plus I am on an antibiotic and I don't think that you ever feel great when on an antibiotic.  Tomorrow I will finish the antibiotic.  Planning on starting to feel better quickly once that gets out of my system!  I'm ready to feel good again! Woody has read and watched a library DVD or two this afternoon and evening.  And, now...I'm heading back to my recliner!

No comments:

Post a Comment