Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday: A New Week Begins

It wasn't quite as cold early this morning as it had been so Woody headed off on a seven-mile walk.  He went to the early service at church and then taught his sixth grade boys' Sunday School class.  I "sat out" one more week.  I just didn't think that I was up to being away from the house for close to three hours.  I stayed home and studied my Sunday School lesson during Sunday School time and then listened to a taped message about the passage that we were studying today.  I have managed to load up the dishwasher and also transferred photos from my iPad to the laptop and got those sorted.  And, I finished another library book.  Mid afternoon I sat down in the recliner and leaned back into the sunshine that was coming in the window planning to read...well...I ended up taking a nap instead.  I am now through with my antibiotics so am hoping that I start feeling better quickly...it's in my plans for this week! And, I do think that I feel some stronger today...so surely! Woody watched football and read this afternoon.  He is at the evening church service now.

No comments:

Post a Comment