Wednesday, October 31, 2012

BOO!

Due to the day/night that it is, Donna and I worked in the church library this morning rather than in the afternoon.  We had a few laughs once again...and came out scratching our heads as to how a couple of things had happened...like three of the same books all with the same accession numbers.  During this inventory we seem to be finding multiples of the same book rather than books that are missing! Let's see...is this a situation of "more is less" or "less is more" or..?!?  Guess we'll figure out the answer to that deep question another time when working in the library.

Woody found a chicken recipe that he thought that we had all the ingredients for that he thought that we should try.  But in the end we didn't have quite enough of one item and none of another.  So while I was working at the library, he walked to Kroger and had all the ingredients lined up on the counter when I got home.  So I put the recipe together and we ate a bit of a late lunch.  That works out well so I can snack on candy this evening!  I think that Woody has been better about resisting the temptation than I!  He is in charge of answering the knocks of the little hobgoblins.  We seem to be having more knocking at our door than other years...and, most have been very polite...remembering their thank yous.

No comments:

Post a Comment