Friday, March 13, 2015

Before and After

BEFORE:
AFTER:
I have been analyzing and sorting the photos from my new little point and shoot camera today. I have been going through them and getting rid of the ones that are really bad. I was ready to throw away the one that is tonight's blog photo because it was blurry and overexposed...I thought that I could probably fix the exposure in Photoshop, but knew that the blur was there to stay...then I looked at it again and I "sort of still liked it." Which made me think that I could go in and use one of the filters in Photoshop and make it into a photo painting! I didn't play around too long as I wanted to blog so just grabbed onto the first one that I thought made the picture look much better. The filter I used was "ink outlines." This was taken on one of our trips to Vanderbilt...out the car window when we were on the interstate...so going 70 mph...not the best circumstances to get the greatest pictures! But this shows what one can do with a not so great photo. Now the question is...do I delete these from my photo files...now that I have played with it and sort of like the outcome, I probably won't! It is so hard for me to talk myself into deleting pictures! It has been a rainy dreary day and Woody didn't go on a walk today, except to the mailbox. He stayed in and read with the TV as background noise. I started out the morning getting my notes ready for teaching Sunday School on Sunday. Then two elves showed up to help us out...Woody had not felt well enough to get the Christmas decoration boxes packed back into the Christmas closet. I had worked on it some...trying to figure out the puzzle. Today Kathy and Graham showed up to get them all packed away once again. They were good puzzle solvers! It is so good to have the hall empty of boxes again!

No comments:

Post a Comment