Tuesday, March 3, 2015

So Ready for Spring

I am so ready for Spring to arrive that I went hunting through my pictures for a spring-like photo and decided on this one of a blue bird that I took some time back...definitely not taken of late with all the green surrounding it! It makes me anticipate sitting on our front porch and trying to capture a bird photo...but will wait till it is a bit warmer! It was a much warmer day today (but not warm enough for front porch sitting for me) and Woody actually went on a 4-mile walk...something that he hasn't done for a while. I have done a little of this and a little of that today. I did do some more sewing...but picked up a project that I had already finished and did some changes on it...now I like my sweatshirt much better...changed the neck band and the band around the bottom of it. A load of wash awaits me in the dryer to get out and fold and I brought the vacuum upstairs a while ago to vacuum the floors where my sewing has been taking place...it just gets to that point at times around the cutting area and the actual sewing area...and it has reached that point! It may not get done till tomorrow...but at least the vacuum is upstairs. It has rained off and on during the afternoon and evening. Woody got wet on his walk. We are under a winter weather advisory...AGAIN!!!! We have everything predicted from rain, thunderstorms, snow, ice, to freezing rain between now and Thursday afternoon. Reason that I am longingly thinking about Spring! We have had our nice snow...so now it is time to get warm and stay warm...at least in my mind. We are supposed to only drop into the mid 50's overnight...but then take a drastic drop in temperatures when a cold front passes through and not get out of the 20's on Thursday. But these back and forth between warm and cold temperatures are a sign that Spring is on its way...and Spring hasn't ever failed to arrive yet...so I will just sit back and anticipate warmer temperatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment