Monday, March 9, 2015

Drizzly Monday

Drizzly but much warmer...nice to see 60! I had my usual Monday school routine...all six and Elijah twice. Abigail worked some more on her doll dress...next step...the sleeves...moving right along. Woody went to Life Care to do Bible study with one of the residents. Then he went to the Credit Union. On the way home he stopped at Arby's and brought lunch home. After lunch, he went on his four-mile walk. He definitely did more than he has been doing. The part for my vacuum cleaner came today and it did fix the problem. So I have been doing a bit of vacuuming testing it out! When I came upstairs I brought a load of laundry to put away...I will do that next and then I will sit for a while! Woody has settled into his recliner for a relaxing evening. I just took tonight's picture before I came upstairs to blog...the time change definitely made a difference in how much more daylight we have at this end of the day. I hope that these daffodils mean that Spring is just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment