Monday, March 30, 2015

Whole Lot of Rakin' & Weedin' & Cookin' & Eatin'

It has been a busy day...Melany, Wade, Erin and Alex paid us a visit and helped a tremendous amount out in the yard. Wade and Alex raked a tremendous amount of leaves. Woody and Melany worked in one of the flower gardens...getting leaves out, weeding, etc. Erin helped me get the lunch ready. We had lunch and they went back to work. I sat on the front porch for a while and watched. At a point I went inside and sat with Erin. She was perusing the cookbook that Woody gave me for my birthday. We had a cup of tea together...she used one of the cups and saucers from my mother's collection. Late afternoon Nathan, Kathy and children arrived back from their latest ministry trip. This was the trip where they juggled at the half-time of an NBA minor league game. They went all the way to Erie PA to do this...quite a trip! They got to see Lake Erie frozen. Everyone visited and played while I got leftovers heated up for our supper. Not long after supper Alex drove his parents and sister back to Murfreesboro. Woody and I are ready to put our feet up!

No comments:

Post a Comment