Saturday, March 21, 2015

First Spring Saturday

Woody headed off fairly early to go to Walmart and the library. I put away the groceries when Woody got back home. Mid-morning he went to the hospital to visit a friend. I spent a good part of the morning putting the final touches on tomorrow's Sunday School lesson. Then I have read most of the rest of the day...trying to stay off my foot and leg...which, by the way, are both much better. Late this afternoon, I got a call from the library saying that a book that I had requested had come in so I did venture out long enough to get the book. I came home and finished the book that I had been reading and since have started the book that I picked up. Woody went on a four-mile walk this afternoon. He has also been reading, watching a bit of March Madness and doing some yard work. He finished cutting back the dead "sticks" on our butterfly bushes. Now I'm heading back to my recliner and new book!

No comments:

Post a Comment