Thursday, March 19, 2015

Spring...Just a Day Away!

Critters such as these tend to "say" Spring! This fellow settled on the table next to me the other day when I was sitting on the porch glider...as long as he stayed wandering around on the table and not buzzing around me I was okay. I had school this morning and then decided to try out another recipe from my new cookbook...one for macaroni and cheese. I have been looking for one that ended up creamy and saucy. This one seems to fit the bill. Woody isn't overly fond of mac and cheese (guess one wouldn't who doesn't like cheese, which he doesn't), but he did take a bite or two and said that he was still living! The rest of the afternoon I pretty much stayed in my chair as I just felt the need to rest. I have a foot that is bothering me and also a knee...so that is tiring in and of itself, but then perhaps I was just looking for an excuse to sit and read and talk on the phone with my sister. Woody walked to the library this afternoon as he was in need of another book. After my short cooking spree, I loaded up everything that could go into the dishwasher and got it washing and Woody washed the rest by hand. He has been reading and watching some March madness this evening. I've almost finished another book so I'm heading back to my chair to finish it after I post this blog. Spring arrives tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment