Friday, March 6, 2015

Thawin' Out

The sun was out this morning and this is how things looked around 11am:
Below is a picture of the road at 2pm...a definite improvement...thawed and pretty dry. Things are definitely looking up! Woody even ventured out to the mail box today. He said that he was very careful on our bottom step going down from our porch and coming back up...still icy. I have read (finished another book and started another) and sewn and worked on Sunday's Sunday School lesson today. Today's sewing project...one that I hadn't planned for but realized that I had enough of the fabric to make Isaac a pair of sweat pants. I'm getting pretty efficient at making sweat pants. Next planned project is a shirt for me. Woody has stayed in except for his excursion to get the mail. He has read, watched TV and rested. He continues to have a dry cough...only explanation for it is that a cough can be a side effect of Keytruda infusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment