Tuesday, December 22, 2015

A Glorious Night

It was a glorious night for our Night in Bethlehem...maybe a slight mist...but the people from Tullahoma and the surrounding areas came out in abundance. Woody sat outside Bethlehem's gate and welcomed visitors and gave out a brochure about the events of the night. I stayed in and once again attempted to take pictures during the Dazzling Dorrell's performances. I haven't had time to look tonight. I came home and finished up a pan of enchiladas and then realized that I hadn't blogged. I am opting not to post a picture tonight as that would mean just that much later for me to post. I got up and made the taco meat filling for Thursday's Christmas Mexican Fiesta. Then I headed out the door and met two dear friends for breakfast. Then it was back to the grindstone for me. Today I have managed to get the burrito pie and the suiza enchiladas (chicken). So now I just have the sides to finish up tomorrow. When I got home from breakfast, Woody was off on his walk of the day...this time a "long-four-mile" walk. He has helped me do some clean up in the kitchen...Mexican cooking is messy! At least for me it is messy! Well, tomorrow I must put the pedal to the metal...I thought that I had been...but there is still quite a bit to do along with getting a few messes cleaned up in other areas of the house than just the kitchen. I still have several presents to wrap...so may go do that before I close my eyes for the night. 'Tis the Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment