Monday, December 28, 2015

More of the Same

Woody managed to get his four-mile walk in before today's rain settled in. It continues to be a wet holiday season...and, above normal temperatures. Though, I think, that the temperatures are supposed to drop and it isn't supposed to get out of the 50's tomorrow. Today it once again got into the 70's. Woody actually did some yard work today...trimming out the dead in one of our gardens and trimming back other things. It is that time of year again when I have the goal of getting all of this year's pictures sorted before the new year. I am making good headway on that job. I'm working on November's...so only December after that. I should be able to meet that goal over the next couple of days. I started working on them yesterday. Today I also knocked down all the boxes from Christmas so we can take them to the road tomorrow to recycle them. The living room is almost back to how it looked before we opened presents. I always enjoy the week after Christmas due to the lack of hustle and bustle. I am attempting to finish a book...it is due tomorrow and it can't be renewed. I am tired of it...but would like to finish it. It was recommended to me as the best book that someone had ever read...well.........I'm not of the same opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment