Thursday, December 31, 2015

Good-bye to December & 2015

It doesn't seem possible that 2015 is within hours of being over. We have had a rather quiet New Year's Eve day and am sure that we will have an even quieter New Year's Eve evening. Woody walked four miles in nippy temperatures. I have read and cooked today. I am really enjoying the e-books that I checked out the other day after I finally finished my slow-read. I have finished one of them and am more than half-way finished with the second. I made a pot of soup...a good change of pace from all the Mexican dishes that we have been having. I put up our new calendars just before coming upstairs to blog. So I guess we are set for next year! I plan to read this evening. Woody has been reading, doing crosswords, and watching this and that on TV. Well, "good-bye" for this year..."see" you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment