Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Wishful Thinking/Dreaming

Found this picture from two years ago...wishing that it was one that I took today! Today we have done no decorating. Erin started out low (not as scary low as yesterday...but it took a while to get her back up)then she went high for a good part of the afternoon and now she is right where she should be...which may or may not be good for overnight! While this was happening I spent time between my sewing room and Erin's bedroom...sewing and checking on her. I can say that tonight I am within a snap-and-a half of being finished with my blouse. Woody went to the grocery store today...I knew that he would once the doctor gave him the okay to drive. He did allow Erin to bring the groceries in from the car when he got home and then I put them away. He spent a good portion of the afternoon snoozing. He seems to be getting around better each day. Now if he will just not overdo over the next few weeks of healing! Erin and I made French Market Soup today...so now there is a choice of soups...of course not much of a choice for one since one of us (not Woody or me) won't eat beans. Erin and I are hoping to get some decorating done tomorrow...hmmmmmmm...wonder if that will happen!?! I don't think that I will hold my breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment