Wednesday, December 9, 2015

It's Standing!

Just a little while ago I put the last branch in...good job done! Woody and I woke up way too early. Woody went to the store before I started school with Joseph and Isaac. Before they came over I managed to put a few more things away and got the pillows ready for the front porch and got the Christmas pillows for inside onto various chairs, couches, etc. that they go on. Joseph came for school first. Then Isaac had his turn after I put away part of the groceries. Joy came over and finished her secret Christmas sewing. Then Abigail had some time to work on getting her Christmas gifts finished. After quick lunch, I headed to the library. Donna and I worked a couple of hours. I ran an errand on the way home. It was almost four by the time that I got home...almost time for Woody to leave for the youth Sunday School party. He took Abigail and Graham and then picked up another youth who is in his Sunday School class. So he has been partying while I put our tree together. I'm not sure that I have enough energy to put any ornaments on the tree tonight, but at least now any time that I feel like putting on an ornament or two I can! Our new tree stand seems to work great...hoping for an uneventful Christmas season without ANY Christmas trees falling over!!!!! I have decided this year not to put up the corner Christmas tree in the family room...so one less tree to fall over. (Those who haven't followed our blog that long...last year it was the corner tree that toppled over and the year before that this big tree fell over...no disaters this year...please!!!) I'm tired! 'Tis the season! We got our friendly automated call from Vanderbilt reminding us about Woody's appointments next week...if it isn't going to the doctor for one reason, it is going for another!!!!! The story of our life lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment