Tuesday, December 29, 2015

I Was Sorely Tempted!

One evening when Cheryl was visiting from AZ, she, Erin and I were goofing around and we got out my wedding veil and Cheryl tried it on...and, of course, I took a picture. I was really tempted to post it tonight (But I don't think that Cheryl would be too happy with her sister!)I will settle for posting a picture of Woody's and my wedding cake topper. The reason that it would be the perfect day to post the picture of her wearing my veil is because today...just a little over an hour ago...she got married to the man that she has been dating for around 25 years and has known since she was two! Joe and his family lived behind us when we were growing up. Congratulations Joe and Cheryl! On the home front it has been pretty much a ho-hum day...not a lot happening. I think that I am still recovering from last week as I just didn't feel like doing much today so didn't. Yesterday I continued to sort pictures and only have December's photos left to sort. I should be able to get those sorted easily before midnight on the 31st! Last night I did finish the book I had been reading for what seemed like forever. As soon as I finished, I got online and went to the cyber-library site and found two e-books that are next in two series of books that I have been reading over the years. So I checked one out and put another on hold. It wasn't long till I got an email that the one on hold was available so I checked that one out too. I now am underway with those two e-books, plus another "real" book (one that I can hold in my hands)that I have borrowed from a friend. All three of these are fast reads...something I needed after that last slow-read. So I have done a lot of reading today. Woody waited till the temperature broke the 50 degree mark before he went on his walk today. I'm not exactly sure how far he walked...just that he walked to City Hall, the Post Office, and the library. He is now next door taking care of children while their parents go on a date...guess it is their last date of this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment