Friday, December 18, 2015

Happy Birthday, Goosey (Woody)!

It has been a very cold day to celebrate Woody's birthday. I ventured out a couple of times. I went to the Post Office and got my hair cut and then walked Isaac back home in the middle of the afternoon. All I can say is: "Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" We have been spoiled by above normal temperatures for most of December. Woody has spent a quiet day inside for the most part except for venturing out to get the mail. He also went to the library to get some books and several DVD's. He has read and watched movies today. I spent a good part of the morning and afternoon working on more machine embroidered Christmas ornaments. Mid afternoon I left my sewing room and went downstairs and got our dinner underway. We ate and then waited for the call from next door that they were on their way over for birthday dessert. Woody's favorite pie is pecan so I made two last night along with the pumpkin bars. Woody opened his presents first (photo) and then everyone got their choice of pie or pumpkin bars or both. I think that both desserts were a hit. All but Isaac left a little while ago. He has stayed to watch Frosty the Snowman on TV while the rest of his family has gone to the church to go through their Night in Bethlehem program. 'Tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment