Saturday, December 12, 2015

Red Letter Day!

As you might guess by tonight's photo...the Christmas tree is fully decorated! Hip-hip-hooray! So that is one thing to make this a "red letter day"...another is that last night we completed the 15 days of shots that I have been giving to Woody. Another hip-hip-hooray...BIG TIME! That was a most unpleasant job for me...and not exactly the most fun thing for the recipient of said shots...especially since I had never given a shot before and wasn't given any instructions on how to administer them...had to find out on the internet...well, the pharmacist did copy some instructions for me and talked to me about giving them...but the most help was watching a video that actually showed someone giving a shot in the stomach. I am so glad that job is behind me. Woody headed off to do his usual Saturday errands--Library, Credit Union, WalMart, and Kroger (an added stop since he couldn't find an item at WalMart). I hung ornaments, did the final step for the wassail, and have made rolls. I still have one pan of rolls to put in the oven when I finish blogging. The wassail and rolls are for our Sunday School Christmas gathering tomorrow. Tomorrow has a lot happening: church service, Sunday School, Sunday School luncheon, and in the evening our annual White Christmas (ingathering of food items for those in need in Tullahoma) and the children's Christmas musical. We have three in the musical--Joy, Esther, and Elijah. Hope that I have enough stamina to make it through the whole day! I will be ensconced in the balcony attempting to get pictures of the musical. Well, time to put the last pan of rolls in the oven. 'Tis the Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment