Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Both "Hustle and Bustle" Have Set In!

Tonight's picture is one of photos that I attempted to take of Nathan while juggling...but the camera settings failed to stop the motion. Normally it is a photo that I would just delete...but tonight it pretty much sums up the way I feel. My head is spinning. Enough said! Woody went to the store and did his Wednesday Krogering...picked up several items that we need for tomorrow's Mexican Fiesta. He walked four miles this afternoon in a dry time...at least no percipitation coming out of the sky...but plenty on the ground and roads and yards. According to his birthday rain gauge we had gotten 1/2" of rain today. I'm not sure if we have had any since or not. We are under a tornado watch (conditions right for a tornado). First Baptist's Night in Bethlehem got cancelled due to possible severe weather...but so far it hasn't arrived. There is still potential later this evening and into the night. Well, I'd best get the hustle into my bustle again and get back to work...tonight I just have cleaning tasks and setting tables and figuring out where folk will sit and also how to get this feast arranged as a buffet. The food that I can fix ahead is all done. I keep telling myself that tomorrow at this time, it will all be over! 'Tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment