Monday, November 7, 2016

The Eyes Have It!

This afternoon I took Abigail to her eye appointment...and while eyes were covered and doc had his back to me I couldn't resist snapping a picture! We have had a relatively busy day...or at least it seems so. The first days of any time change seem very long to me...yesterday seemed the longest day ever. I kept thinking that it was later than it was when I looked at the clock and then I realized that it had been an hour later the day before. Today we went back to a normal school schedule...Joseph, Isaac, Elijah, Esther, Abigail, Joy (long time), and then after lunch Elijah (long time). Elijah started his long time a bit early because Abigail and I needed to leave before Elijah's usual long time was over. Woody ran errands as well as going to the Life Care Center to have Bible study with Jeff. He also got to visit for a whle with another friend. Woody and I both made corn bread this evening. He got the ingredients ready to be combined and then I took over and mixed them together and put it in the oven and took it out. It really tasted good with the Spicy Vegetable Beef soup. Woody has just returned from the Monday night prayer meeting at church. I have gotten the dishwasher going. So now we are ready to settle in for another quiet evening. I haven't had much time to rest in "my chair" today. I think I hear it calling my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment