Wednesday, November 9, 2016

There's a Chill in the Air!

According to a weather forecast that I heard, it is supposed to be down to the lower 30's by Sunday. We have been spoiled by all the warm temperatures. Now if it would just rain. I had a usual Wednesday school morning with the children. Abigail and I worked on her skirt...so close to being finished...that sewing hour goes by so fast. Woody headed off to do his usual Wednesday Krogering and now that we have a new store, Aldis, he also made a stop there. Isaac spent the morning after his school time working with our Lego sets and then went home for lunch and was right back. He and Goosey (Woody) held down the fort while I went to the library to work for a couple of hours. We had a new order of books to start processing so Donna and I stayed busy doing one thing or another during our work time. I came home and got busy fixing dinner for Melany and Erin. They arrived a little before six and had supper.Melany headed back home a little while ago and now Erin is ensconced in "her" room. The dishes are washing and I am ready to collapse. My chair is sounding very good about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment