Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Mid Week Mumbles

Just mumbles for the blog tonight as not much to tell!  It has been a pretty typical Wednesday.  Woody got up and walked early this morning.  He has done quite a bit of reading today.  I did a little picking up and putting away of items that are scattered around the house.  Then I did some library work here at the house before heading to work in the library after lunch.  I got the paperwork done for assigning some church library memorials.  Last night after blogging I did repairs on a book that someone's puppy got a little too interested in! (The puppy said that he was sorry!) Donna finished off the repairs for me this afternoon by putting contact paper on the book during our work time in the library.  And, it looks like the book will live to be opened and read several more times by our patrons...most will be none the wiser as to the almost demise of said book!  We would have just replaced the book, but it is out of print and not easily found...and when I did find a copy online, it was a used copy and at what I considered too high a price...so repairs we did! After I worked in the library I ran a couple of errands and then headed home. We have had supper and are both settling in for what we figure will be a quiet evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment