Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Rainy Tuesday Afternoon

This afternoon we have had several hard showers move through...I was out and about and luckily each time a shower started I was in a store and was over by the time I came out...that happened twice and then when I went next door to give Abigail something another shower...again...over before I headed home. Showers like these continue to make our flowers and plants quite happy...they still look good for this time in the summer.

Woody didn't walk this morning because he usually walks to the prayer room on Tuesday evenings.  But tonight he combined attempting to visit some of his Sunday School boys with his prayer room visit.  So no walk today.

We had our second school day and it went a lot happier for Joseph today!  He popped right in and got busy and when school was over he wasn't ready to head back to his house.  Instead he spent most of the rest of the morning with Woody downstairs.  Joy had her first long Grammy time.  She continues to learn how to paper piece small quilt blocks.  She is going to make a few more and then I am going to show her how to make some larger quilt blocks so she can make herself a throw-size quilt (maybe).

After lunch I went to get my hair cut.  My next appointment will happen a few days before Cheryl comes for her visit...that means her visit is just a little over 4-weeks away.  After my haircut I went to JoAnn's to get some felt for a project that Abigail is doing and found a piece of fabric for me..  Then I went to WalMart to get a few things.  All my gadabouting didn't allow for a nap today...maybe that will mean a better night's sleep tonight?  I started making my pajama pants after supper.  I guess I got motivated because I found a piece of fabric to make a pj top this afternoon at JoAnn's.  I guess I will head back to my machines and sew a little more this evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment