Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Sun Shone Brightly

The sun has made up for being dimmed for a short time yesterday.  It has shone brightly all day long.  I think that it even made up for the slightly cooler temperature while we were in the moon's shadow as it has been quite warm today...up to 90.  I think that I heard that we may have a storm a bit later this evening...but at the moment no evidence of one in sight or hearing.

We have pretty much just puttered around the house today doing one thing and another.  I did a couple of loads of wash and cleaned a couple of bathrooms.  Woody left a while ago to walk to the prayer room at church.  We had our main meal at lunch today.  We cooked a spaghetti squash to have with our leftover spaghetti sauce.  Tasted quite good.  Tonight we are "scrounging."  That's what we call it when we just eat what we feel like eating of the things that are in the refrigerator.

I guess you could say that I am getting ready for my sister Cheryl's visit the middle of September.  I moved fabric that is hanging in the guest closet so she will have room to hang some clothes. Now when she and I talk, we can say, "See you soon!"


No comments:

Post a Comment