Tuesday, June 5, 2018

A's Move on to the Championship Game!

Woo! Hoo! Big game tonight!  The winner of tonight's game moved on to the championship game on Saturday.  And, the A's won by one point...one of those games where your heart is in your throat for a good part of the game especially once the game got tied up.  Final score = 12-11 and the last hit which scored the winning run was hit by the last batter in the A's batting order!  He became their hero! Good job A's!  Saturday afternoon will see us at the ball field for one last time.  Kathy went to Joy and Esther's softball game.  They had one like ours too...they one by one run!  Way to go girls! I don't like it when Elijah's and the girls' games are at the same time.  I would normally go to the girls' game if they are at the same time since Woody attends Elijah's as one of the coaches.  But tonight I decided that I wanted to attend Elijah's . And, at one point I thought that I should have probably gone to the girls game as that one might have been better for my blood pressure...but then found out that the girls' game was also blood pressure raising!  Good games for both teams!

Woody walked early this morning.And, then later he walked to get his hair cut.  I got up early and sewed for for a while this morning.  The doll dress is looking more complete...sleeves are in and side seams of the bodice have been sewn up.  Now to attach the skirt and add some velcro or snaps to the back and it will be complete.Woody went to the nephrologist this afternoon and he got what I was afraid that he would get...sheets of food do's and don'ts for keeping his potassium level down.  And...let's just say that there are many more don'ts than do's!  At the moment it has me stymied as to what to cook.  So many of the things that you think of as "good for you" are no longer good for him...a whole new way of thinking and at the moment I can't get beyond all the don'ts...it has given me a cooking block...that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! His potassium level had dropped back to the normal level in his labs from yesterday.




No comments:

Post a Comment