Friday, June 29, 2018

Boys and Their Toys!




Nathan and family found a little pressure washer at a yard sale this morning...for the great sum of $3.  It is the perfect strength for siding...not too hard of a spray.  The little guys and their dad have enjoyed trying it out.  Elijah tried it too and I think that Kathy may have.  Don't think that they got any of the others talked into this "Tom Sawyer-like" job!  It really is helping.  It really does sound funny inside when they are doing it.  They started up working on it again a little while ago and I couldn't figure out what I was hearing!

Woody got up and walked four miles early this morning.  It wasn't too far into the morning before he headed to the grocery store.  He made two trips for groceries today as he had to take his friend, who has no transportation, to the store, too. He dropped our groceries off for me to put away and he headed off again. He has spent a lot of time out in the yard weeding and at the end of his time spent outside today, he was able to report that the blueberry bush gardens have been weeded and are ready for mulch.  The blueberries reside in what we call the "Back 40," the lot that Nathan and Kathy own that is behind our house.  The bushes are loaded at the moment with berries and Woody attempted to order netting to put over them to keep the birds away, but the netting is on back order.  Looks like the birds may get a feast once again this year!

I have been doing a lot on the iPad today.  I got the first PDF file ready for my sewing club and got it uploaded to the club page.  I have also worked on the Sunday School lesson that I will be teaching to my ladies' class on Sunday.  I also finished another book...this time a "real book" and not an e-book.

I don't think that it rained today...amazing!  It was good to see the sun today.  When I went out to check on the house washing, it was quite warm...definitely a summer day after lots of rainy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment