Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Tuesday Travels

Woody was up early this morning, but didn't go for a walk because he had to leave early to take a friend to the doctor in McMinnville.  He was gone for a good portion of the morning.

This morning I spent time doing things around the house and reading.  I got some doll sewing patterns put away...patterns that Esther and I had used over the last few weeks.  My sewing cutting table is getting emptier and emptier!  I also started cleaning bathrooms, but didn't get them finished before leaving after lunch to get my hair cut.  I guess that means that the rest of that job will be awaiting me tomorrow...if I don't get up enough energy to finish at least one of the upstairs bathrooms this evening...so far I haven't been so inclined.  I took tonight's blog photo this afternoon when I was getting my hair cut.  The clouds were so pretty over Lake Tullahoma.  When I was heading to get my haircut, I thought that we might get some more rain, but the rain never happened...at least not where I was.  I made a new recipe for a side to go with our supper...another kidney friendly recipe.  It was for Mexican rice.  It was pretty good.  We each had a piece of lemon meringue pie for our dessert.

Woody walked to the prayer room late this afternoon.  He had a little of the rice concoction before he left, but waited to eat supper when he returned.  After he got back home, Joy and Esther came in with their awards from softball.  Their team tied for 2nd place.  Joy got an "All-Star award" and Esther got a "Sportsmanship award."  Good going, girls!

One of Esther's kitties is missing--Georgia.  They have been all over the neighborhood calling her and looking for her, but she hasn't been seen now for several days.  I'm hoping that she is one of those cats who disappears for a while and then shows back up.  Georgia is Esther's favorite of the kittens.  She is the one that Esther chose first and then asked that the sisters not be separated so also got Peaches.  Guess she is very glad that she got two since she still has one.  But she really misses Georgia!

No comments:

Post a Comment