Monday, June 4, 2018

Monday=Busy Day

Well, this must have been quite a day...I almost forgot to blog.  We got home from the girls ball game and I just headed to "my" recliner.  Woody came up and checked on some things on the laptop and when he finished he asked if I wasn't going to blog.  Oops!

Woody walked early.  I woke up early and then was afraid to go back to sleep because I was picking up a friend this morning to take her to her physical therapy appointment.  So I decided to sweep and mop the kitchen floor while Woody was on his walk.  I picked up my friend on time.  I read while she was having her therapy session.  Then we stopped at WalMart for her to pick up a few things.  After dropping her off at her house, I stopped at the church to choose a book for a memorial and did a little maintenance.  We won't be working in the library on Wednesday because there is going to be a funeral at the church that afternoon.

Speaking of funerals...there have been too many lately!  Yesterday afternoon Wade's father passed away. So Melany, Wade, Erin and Alex are in the midst planning his funeral. For the time being Wade's mother is staying with them.  Today they went to McEwen, TN to make plans for the funeral at the end of the week.

When I got home from the library, Woody was gone.  He went to the doctor to have more lab work to see if his potassium level has come down.  He will go to the doctor tomorrow and will find out.  He also went to the Life Care Center.  As a matter of fact he went to Life Care twice today.  After lunch, he and Joy went back to visit with one of the ladies he visits with each week.  He had told her that he would share a grandchild with her now and then!  On his first trip out this morning, he also made a stop at Aldis to get some fruit.

I rested some this afternoon.  Woody didn't go to Elijah's baseball practice this evening.  He went to the Furnace Room prayer meeting.  Then he came home and picked me up and we went to Joy and Esther's ball game.  Their team won handily.


No comments:

Post a Comment