Monday, July 9, 2018

Bluebird Monday

I'm not sure that this blog will make much sense.  I have two little boys in the room chattering a million miles a minute. The rest of the family has gone blackberry picking.  Some of them including these two little ones went blueberry picking this morning.

Woody walked this morning. Later in the morning he went to the Life Care Center and did Bible study with Jeff and visited with several other residents.  He has just returned from the Furnace Room prayer meeting.

I have had a pretty busy day, too...sewing, washing, and doing my sewing club documents.  I managed to get one finished yesterday and another today.  I just need Woody to do a final proof reading before sending it to our club leader for her approval.  When she approves it then I will post it on the club page. We are slowly but surely getting caught up with the written files.  I will be glad when we are caught up.

I think that I will post this as I am having trouble concentrating and carrying on conversations with two little boys!  The blue birds have started another family in their special bird house.  I snapped this little guy out our bedroom window yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment