Thursday, July 26, 2018

Remembered This Evening!

I actually remembered to blog early in the evening tonight!  It hasn't been quite as busy a day...so perhaps my mind wasn't going in a million directions.  I woke up early so started working on the next PDF file for my sewing club...mainly got all the pictures together and printed them out so I can choose which ones I need to use.  We've been doing a lot of printing lately.  Yesterday Woody had me change the black cartridge and this morning before I could print out the pictures for the file, I had to change all the colored cartridges...good job done for a while...rarely do I end up changing all of them at the same time.  Now I just have to watch and be sure to order as I used the last we had on hand. I will be watching for a sale of the ones we use.  I usually order them online and every so often they have a good sale...then I stock up.

Woody has pretty much had an uninterrupted day today to mulch.  He has stayed at it most of the day with just a break every now and then. I worked on putting embroidery thread away that I got out to make Isaac's "girlfriend" a personalized scrunchy.  I'm getting everything ready to get started sewing Esther's birthday present.  The fabrics came today.  I spent some time getting it ready to put in the washer.  One piece is in the drier and two other pieces are in the washer.  After I blog I will go get the one that is dry along with the other things that I washed with it and then transfer what's in the washer to the drier.  I'm pleased with the fabric.  According to the tracking information the hand embroidery thread is supposed to be here before 8pm...but I'm not holding my breath!  I still haven't heard anything more about my light box that got sent back to the sender before it got to me.

I did hear back from the contractor that I got in touch with about redoing our kitchen.  He is supposed to call me back and make an appointment sometime in the near future...but kitchen renovations probably won't get underway till after the first of the year.

We are both settled in for the evening.  Woody is downstairs reading and watching TV.  I think that he has already done all his crossword puzzles today.  I think that I will do a little more toward getting ready to sew.  Next step...head to the drier!

No comments:

Post a Comment