Thursday, July 5, 2018

Day After the 4th

It's been a lazy (at least for me), rainy afternoon.  I think that I have felt lazy because of our busy day yesterday. I have "cleaned up" my iPad...deleting emails and then putting documents into folders in my word processor app where I keep all my saved documents in...Sunday School lessons that I have taught, recipes, lessons/experiments for school, and now the files that I am doing for my sewing club.  I needed some rhyme and reason as to where documents are instead of having to look through so many documents to find what  I need. At least I am a bit more organized.  I did print off the pictures for the next file that I will be writing for the sewing club.  Now to put instructions with the pictures...to do that I will need to watch the video again and take notes.  I did manage to completely clear off my sewing cutting table and everything is put away that I had out for my last sewing project...good accomplishment!  I have pulled some fabrics to make a machine embroidery project...and did place it on the cutting table.  After I blog, I will go get the clothes out of the drier that will be ready to put away...so one load washed and dried...now to put them away.

Woody didn't get up early to walk because he had an appointment for lab work this morning and he was supposed to go well hydrated...so he didn't need to go out and exercise for a couple of hours prior to that appointment.  He got home from his appointment before the appointment time...the kind of appointments that we like.  He has read, done crossword puzzles, and watched TV and done some things on the laptop today.  He never got to go for a walk as a big storm blew in from the east (unusual to come from that direction) and dumped a LOT of rain on us.  He went outside to check the rain gauge and we got 1-1/4 inches.  We have certainly gotten the BIG rains lately...so far no threat of drought...at least not at this point in the year!  We still have a lot of summer ahead of us so anything is possible as the summer moves along.

No comments:

Post a Comment