Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Grammy Camp: Day 3 aka Last Day of Camp!







I don't know what is going on with the blog tonight...but all of a sudden everything went blue and underlined and when I tried to fix it, I kept losing part of the words...hopefully erasing all the words and rearranging the photos will make a difference!

Today was the last day of Grammy Camp and it was "building day."  We had lots of different building sets out and they moved around and played with the ones they wanted to.  Isaac said that today was much different than yesterday!  I "think" that he meant that building is better than doing art! So they REALLY liked Cooking Day, didn't much like Art Day, and liked fairly well Building Day.  I think that they had a pretty good time over all.  And, no one was dragging their feet this morning as I thought that one of them might be...the one who was "bored" yesterday!  At least he didn't say "bored" today!

 Woody got his exercise mulching today.  He also ran a few errands this morning.  And, he made one of "his" recipes (kidney friendly) for supper.  I had spaghetti and meatballs!  This evening Woody went to church for a new Bible study that started today.

I got a sewing assignment from Isaac--put a little girl's name on a couple of scrunchies.  He will be seeing her at camp soon.  He made friends with this girls several summers ago.  They write each other.  She is twelve and he is six!  This will be her last year to go to this camp so I guess they will bid each other farewell!  Isaac hopes that he will get to see her some other time in the future!  I got that sewing assignment done and got another one from Abigail--hem a pair of capris for her.  Both sewing assignments are done!

I worked in the church library this afternoon.  It was just Donna and I this afternoon.  We did some more work on the new book order and got several ready for circulation. I stopped at my sewing machine dealer to get something that I needed to be able to embroider the scrunchies.  After I got home, Isaac joined me to help pick colors for the thread and then helped me push buttons on the machine.  We talked a little about him starting to learn to sew on the sewing machine during his long Grammy time this year in school.  I usually start them sewing on the machine when they are six and in first grade...the time is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment