Friday, July 20, 2018

Progress!

As you can see, Woody is making progress on spreading mulch on the gardens.  I took this yesterday and today it is even farther along...last I looked he was almost down to the driveway.  This is a tedious job as he has to weed and then spread the mulch.  He has also been attempting to pull leaves out from under a very large Nandina bush...definitely not an easy task!

Woody did our weekly grocery shopping and then after he brought our groceries home for me to put away, he took off again to run an errand with his friend who has no transportation. Later in the day Woody did some cooking.  He made his slaw recipe (really yours, Connie) and he also made green beans to go with our supper.  He skinned some chicken breasts and I deboned them and put them in the freezer.

I worked some more on the next PDF file for my sewing club.  I think that I accomplished the first couple steps before taking notes on the video to transcribe into step-by-step directions which will eventually be placed next to pictures to both show and tell how to do a specific sewing technique.  I also continued to try to make decisions on the sewing that I would like to make for Esther for her birthday.  I checked some more websites and also called our local quilt store to see if they had one of the fabrics called for.  They do have that specific fabric, but do not have the color that I was looking for.  So now to decide if I order the exact thing called for from a different website or order a substitute from the website that has the other things that I need.  To be continued about final decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment