Tuesday, July 10, 2018

More Rain!

Woody managed to keep dry on his walk back from the prayer room at church this evening.  He realized that it was just about to start raining so he holed up under the carport for our church van/bus.  So he kept dry and safe when the storm blew up this afternoon.  We had several loud claps of thunder and it rained pretty hard for a while.  But he was able to walk to the prayer room in the dry and then able to come back with just the sidewalks wet and the trees dripping...after the storm passed us by.  Woody also did a bit of yard work today and has read, done crossword puzzles and watched TV.

I woke up with a stiff neck so I didn't accomplish much as long as I had the heating pad on my neck!  I was able to finish another book.  Also Kathy and I did a little planning for the coming school year.  Just think school will be in session in a month.  We're starting the first full week of August.  Oh, my...summer is passing us by all too quickly.  I did do a little more on my sewing project--ironed the piece that I machine embroidered yesterday. The only thing that I did for my sewing club today was watch the video about the next technique that I will be writing the file for. This one "should" be short in comparison to some of the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment