Thursday, July 12, 2018

Little of This...Little of That!

We had another hot day...a good day to do a "little of this" and a "little of that!"

Woody worked out in the yard off and on again today.  He also ran some errands this morning.  He has challenged the computer to several games of Scrabble, read, done crossword puzzles, watched TV, done a little cooking and a little kitchen cleaning up.

I have had a paperwork/computer/iPad kind of day.  I wrote letters for the church library for an honorarium, wrote another PDF file for my sewing club, worked on Sunday's Sunday School lesson, and am now writing the blog! Type, type, type!  I also finished another book AND another one I had on hold became available for me!  I think that was the last of the ones that I had on hold. Well, I say that but I did put one on reserve at our public library...so that one could become available, but I am guessing that we have a while to wait for that one.  It is one that both Woody and I want to read.  So now I should be able to work my way through the ones waiting for me and not add any more till I get these read! I think that I am in the midst of three books at the moment...one "real" book and two e-books.  Read, read, read!

No comments:

Post a Comment