Friday, July 13, 2018

Friday the 13th

It has been another hot day here in southern Middle Tennessee. At this time of year after having so much rain lately, when it reaches 90+ it is hot and HUMID!  It was pretty steamy whenever I poked my head out today. And I did go out at least two times!  The inside in the cool air conditioning feels best to me when it gets like this.

Woody walked four miles early this morning.  He headed off fairly early to do our weekly grocery shopping at two stores.  He dropped off our groceries and came in to rest a few minutes and he was off to run errands with his friend who has no transportation.  He also arranged for a load of mulch to be delivered to the house.  I just remembered and that was supposed to be tonight's blog photo as I took a pictures of the delivery.  Since I have already chosen a picture for tonight's blog and don't have the pictures that I took today uploaded, I will wait and perhaps post those tomorrow night (if I remember!).  We have both done some cooking today and Woody got the kitchen all cleaned up a little while ago.  I did load some of the dishes into the dishwasher (my part of the clean up).  I have worked on Sunday's lesson for my ladies' class and read.  Woody has done his usual round of daily crossword puzzles, played the computer in a game or two of Scrabble, watched TV, read...his usual daily routine!  We haven't been up to anything very exciting lately...pretty much drivel to report in the blog...which really is a good thing considering what this blog started out to be many years ago...reporting on Woody's melanoma treatments...glad those are behind us and that things are pretty ho-hum these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment