Monday, July 30, 2018

Monday All Over Again!

As I was trying to think of a title for tonight's blog, I realized that this is my last "free" Monday for a while...school begins next Monday!  The summer has flown by...well, summer is still with us, but summer vacation has flown by!

Woody got up and walked six miles this morning.  He has also worked some more in the yard...still working on his mulching.  He is getting close to being able to say that the beds in front of the house are finished.  He went to Life Care for several hours this morning doing Bible study and visiting with several of the residents.  He has returned just a while ago from the Furnace Room Prayer meeting at church.

I have spent most of the day working on one of Esther's birthday presents.  I can say that I am now about ready to start the actual sewing of the garment.  Today has just been preparation for the sewing...cutting out the pattern and then doing some other work at the machine to get one of the pattern pieces ready to be put into the garment.

Just before starting tonight's blog, I got a phone call from a friend and she is in need of a picture of our church so I went looking through my "stockpile" of photos.  I found a couple, but I think that I will be taking cameras in hand and trying to get some new ones from a different angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment