Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Wednesday Wanderings

Woody walked this morning and then he has worked on picking up sticks out of the yard so he can mow.

This morning, I worked on the newest book order for the church library--checking what came in the mail with the shipping invoice. And, this time they didn't match up.  They neglected to send one item that we had ordered.  So I had to contact them via email.  They probably already have the item in the mail.  Very rarely is there a mix-up with our orders and when it does happen it is fixed quickly.  After lunch, I went to the church to work in the library for a few hours.  Today we were fully "manned."  Donna, Fran and I got quite a bit done on the new order.  Before heading home I stopped at WalMart to pick up an over the counter medicine that I take...and a couple of other things..."since I was there!"  I came home and fixed supper.

We have eaten and have settled in for another quiet evening.  I'm tired from all my wanderings! I don't imagine that I will accomplish much this evening.  I was even having trouble keeping my eyes open while reading on my latest book.  I had requested several books be put on hold from our e-branch from our public library.  They all had varying numbers of people waiting for them so I never dreamed that they would all become available at the same time...but I think that I have three waiting in the wings.  I've got three weeks to read them...so had better get on the stick...well, iPad...and get to reading when there is a spare moment so I can get them read!

No comments:

Post a Comment