Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Oops! Almost Forgot to Blog!

I guess I can blame almost forgetting to blog on my new "job!"  The "job" that I write PDF files for my sewing club.  The one that I wrote today was a bit of a struggle and about blog time is when I started having the biggest struggles because I was finishing it up and that is often when problems arise!  It has been sent to the club's head for her approval...my writing duties are behind me unless she finds something that she wants me to change!

I think that Woody started out the morning mulching gardens...a slow and tedious process! He walked to the local farmer's market this morning and bought a big bag of corn.  He said that it was rather heavy for his trek home!  I got up and decided that it was time to finish this latest PDF file so worked on it some this morning.  After lunch, I went to the library.  Donna and I again got more books ready to check out.  Woody was gone when I got home.  He had an appointment (non-doctor this time!) in town and had gone to that.  I came in and rested a little, read a little and then got busy on writing my file again.  Woody went to church for a Bible study after supper.  I continued on my quest to finish with the file.

I was sad to learn today that the package that I was expecting had been sent back to the sender due to osme problem so I didn't get my light box today.  I was a bit disappointed...but if it had come, I might not have finished the file for my sewing club...so it may have been a good thing.  The other two orders are due to arrive in the mail tomorrow...hoping that nothing has delayed them or turned them back.  I got notification that the light box would either be replaced or my money refunded.  Now I'm wondering which!  Oh, well...such is life!

Cheryl, my sister, just emailed me that I forgot something else!  That I forgot to wish our oldest grandson a BIG happy birthday!  I didn't forget that it was his birthday...did wish him a happy birthday earlier today...so guess I'm not totally in the dog house!  And, he turned an amazing age--21--I can hardly believe it!  Happy 21st birthday, Alex!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment