Friday, August 24, 2018

Progress

Here's the progress that I have made on Esther's top.  I got one of the front bodice pieces embroidered...now for the other...that is quite a bit of stitching.  I'm glad that the back only had a little embroidery on it!  Besides embroidering, I have been working on putting all the things back in the sewing room that I took out so the internet tech could install wires, etc. The putting back involves a lot of crawling around on the floor...I can only be down on the floor for just so long!

Woody has had a very busy day.  He headed off to the dermatologist before six.  He got there early, but that way was seen a bit early.  He needed to get through his appointment quickly as he had some obligations back here in Tullahoma.  He had to run errands for his friend who has no transportation.  Woody thought that they had to go to McMinnville but all his friends' (and another friend of his) errands were in Tullahoma.  He got back home a little before noon.  He ate lunch and then headed off to do our weekly grocery shopping.  If I were Woody I don't think that I would still be standing!

One of our friends has a wonderful garden...and she generously shares her fresh produce with many of us in our Sunday School class and others.  Tonight Woody and I had an eggplant that she gave us.  It was sooooo good.  This time I dipped the slices in seasoned flour and then in beaten egg and then in bread crumbs with just a little Parmesan cheese and fried them in a little olive oil.  I have a little red clam sauce and I had planned to make egg plant Parmesan for me, but they tasted so good without the sauce that I ended up eating mine sauceless!




No comments:

Post a Comment